No products in the cart.
The Art of Science
“The challenging quiz game for the science and tech-savvy is finally here!”
IN SWEDISH OR ENGLISH
The Art of Science is a quiz game on the theme of science, where you collect points in the categories Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Technology and “Miscellaneous” (a category with all possible kind of questions). You pick which categories you want to give priority – and by so doing – collect the most points in. Consequently, a biologist and a mathematician can meet on equal grounds. The game also includes strategic features to increase the level of excitement.
- Ma: How can 2000 be written in Roman numerals in two different ways?
- Bi: What is the perceived pain called, felt in a body part after amputation?
- Ch: What is the active ingredient in baking powder?
- Ph: What do you call an object that absorbs all incident electromagnetic radiation?
- Te: What is the separation method that separates macromolecules on the basis of their rate of movement through a gel under the influence of an electric field?
- Mi: Which European language is official in Libya, Somalia, Ethiopia and Eritrea?
Comments from customers:
- “I want to thank you for a GREAT game! At last, you avoid the annoying categories of TP”
- “The game was both entertaining and a bit tricky in places. That you rank the categories that are most important for yourself, helps to balance the game after different professions “
- “Although I am not a natural scientist it went quite ok, but above all I learned a lot of exciting new things”
- “Finally a quiz game where I can use my scientific knowledge!”
- “Fun and arouses the appetite. Perfect that you can choose play time.”
Review from Phoenix – the game magazine
“The Art of Science is on a different level than trivia games usually are”
Impression: 7 / 10 – “Inspiring”
Content: 8 / 10 – “This is how it should be done!”